If you're a motivated, experienced individual who has expertise in providing desktop support in Windows 7, 10 Ubuntu, MAC OS, and willing to learn new technology; we have a spot for you.
Must have minimum of three years of hands-on experience supporting users in fast-paced environment. Successful candidate will be responsible for providing helpdesk support to our end-customers in North America.
Language Skills Required: Must be fluent in English read /write / verbal. Must be able to Host and provide consultation to customers without hesitation
Important Note: This is a Rotational Shift job.
Selected Candidate will be responsible:
- For providing technical assistance and support related to computer systems, hardware, and Database issues. Responds to queries, runs diagnostic programs, isolates problem, and determines and implement solution.
- Respond to queries either via chat or over the phone.
- Respond to email messages for customers seeking help.
- Migrating/upgrading windows
- Ability to write queries
- knowledge about Microsoft Dynamics
- Troubleshooting windows and Microsoft applications issues.
- Must have hands-on working experience.
- It would be Plus point if you know how to write login script and expertise working in Microsoft domain environment.
- It would be Plus point if you know how to work in Linux Red Hat