We are currently looking for a .NET Developer who has expertise in designing, building, and maintaining our software systems and in the development of highly interactive software applications (desktop, web and web services). This entails full life-cycle development, which will involve both new development and maintenance of existing applications.
- Experience in C#.NET, ASP.NET, MVC2/3/4, .Net Web Services (WCF, and ASMX)
- Excellent understanding and solid experience in Object-oriented design (OOD)
- Experience with designing, maintaining and deploying relational database systems (MSSQL)
- Must be familiar with design patterns
- Extensive experience with creating and consuming web services
- Experience with a wide range of web development technologies and frameworks
- Ability to rapidly develop high availability, high quality, high speed and fast .NET applications
- Work in a dynamic, fast-moving environment
- Excellent analytical problem solving skills
- Able to work well in a small development team and within existing development standards
- Able to provide and receive constructive feedback
- Experience with other scripting and programming languages (PHP, Java, C, Python, etc) a plus!
- Experience with creative visual presentation of complex data is a plus
- Excellent Written and Verbal English
- Search engine optimisation
- Proofreading content and grammar and making changes where necessary;
- Editing content, debugging code and re-designing web pages;
- Continual professional development to keep up to date with new software developments.