Amedbills is proud to be a full solution medical billing company with customizable solutions for any healthcare organization around the United States. We are team of local professionals, certified medical biller’s, and revenue cycle management specialists. Our Specialists are trained to handle any EHR/EMR software making it easy to integrate with our services. Amedbills offers a comprehensive revenue cycle management solution to improve your practices financial gains. To achieve real time results we provide 24/7 customer care, end-to-end medical billing management including patient input, coding, electronic claim submission, payment posting, denial management, collections, AR follow-up and detailed financial reporting. The incumbent will be responsible for submitting medical claims to insurance companies and payers. It requires attention to detail and experience with the electronic and paper systems used in medical billing.
- Manage, organize and monitor progress of tasks assigned.
- Ensure team members work to resolve issues/verify deliverables.
- Provide status reporting of team activities and keep supervisors informed of task accomplishment, issues and status.
- Document tasks performed on a daily basis.
- Audit practices, finding and resolving neglected areas.
- Analyze clearing house, ERA and EOB rejections and providing viable solutions where possible.
- Coordinate with respective AR team leads for effective practice management.
- Correction of assigned errors in TD.
- Thorough verification of EDI files and coordination with USA office on paper claims printing in case of any issue.
- Perform job roles in compliance with IS Policies and Procedures and acceptable usage of asset and services guidelines.
- Regulatory, contractual and IS Policy violations are reported immediately to supervisors or appropriate authorities for rectification and disciplinary actions.
- Good understanding of full life cycle revenue cycle management.
- Ability to effectively initiate and manage multi-disciplined projects. Up-to-date knowledge of reimbursement regulations and compliance issues of third party payers (Insurance companies).
- Good communication and analytical skills.
- Capable of managing accounts receivable with multiple third party managed care contracts.
- Strong professional demeanor with the inherent quality to rapidly establish credibility and rapport with clinicians, managers, customers and external groups
- Ability to identify opportunities and solutions for process improvement along with the skills of planning and implementation of these solutions.