Position: Operations (HR, Finance, Procurement & Admin) Assistant
Report to: Operations Officer
COUNTRY PROGRAM MISSION
The American Refugee Committee (ARC) is an entrepreneurial humanitarian organization that assists displaced people to move from vulnerability to resilience, from impoverishment to well-being, and from exclusion to inclusion. Since 2002 ARC has been providing humanitarian relief and development assistance in Pakistan through meaningful engagement with refugees and internally displaced people, innovative human-centered programs, and rigorous attention to outcomes. ARC provides multi-sectorial programs that include primary and reproductive health, health clinic management, GBV programming, water and sanitation, shelter, and emergency response.
PRIMARY PURPOSE OF THE POSITION
Operations Associate shall provide Administrative, HR, Procurement & Financial Management Support to project sub office in Loralai.
1. Financial Management
- Liason with Banks, Transfer of petty cash and salary advices, withdrawal cash on account of petty cash as per requirement.
- Prepare and process petty cash reimbursement.
- Prepare PCV, Petty Cash Vouchers entries in cash in hand and petty cash ledger account.
- Send PCVs to CO on weekly basis.
- Reconcile petty cash ledger on weekly basis and report to Finance Assistant / Officer (ISB).
- Prepare weekly cash count report along with all supporting documents.
- Prepare Bank tax receipts on account of salary supplies for each month and submit to income tax department.
- Prepare cash and bank salary slips according to staff's monthly salary.
- Disburse Staff's Cash salary.
- Keep record of all financial documents.
- Share hard and soft copy of expense ledger to CO on monthly basis.
- Provide general administrative, logistics and procurement support to Loralai Office
- Set up and maintain office support system for telecommunications, general office support, vehicle management, travel and accommodation support.
- Ensure availability and proper utilization of organizational facilities
- Ensure cleanliness of office
- Ensure that computers and accessories are in good order.
- Timely report admin issues to Sr. Admin Officer (ISB).
- Ensure proper inventory management of ARC Assets.
- Maintain Personnel Files
- Track employment changes and keep record
- Share monthly payroll transaction sheets with HR Officer (ISB)
- Maintain and update Staff's leave record
- Review timesheets and share with HR Department (ISB)
- Maintain Staff's attendance sheet
- Assist HR Officer in recruitment processes and staff onboarding
- Any other duties assigned by HR/Finance/Admin/Procurement Officer.
- Assist Procurement Officer in all procurement processes of Loralai Office.
Skills and Abilities
- Ability to take initiatives
- Team player
- Strong communicational skills
- Multi tasking and can work under pressure
- Experience working with diverse communities
- Commitment to ARC’s mandate and objectives
- Must be flexible towards working on weekends or late hours