Duty Station: Islamabad (CO)
Reports to: Country Representative
Supervises: M&E Team
- Design & Develop M&E framework, tools and questionnaires for ARC projects across Pakistan.
- Develop & Maintain the project's monitoring & evaluation plan based on project document log frames and indicators.
- Oversee and execute M&E activities included in Annual Work Plan with particular focus on results and impacts,
- Design and implement a system to identify, analyze, document and disseminate lessons learned.
- Develop projects reports, such as donor reports (Quarterly & Annual)
- Contribute to the preparation of Annual & Quarterly Workplans.
- Train M&E Staff on data collection & data analysis.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Masters degree in Management, Public Policy, Development, Social Sciences or relevant field.
- Minimum 5 Years of experience with designing systems and conducting field monitoring.
- Demonstrated skills in training, coordination and presentation are required.
- Strong Management, Planning, Organizing and Execution Skills.
- Communication Skills
- Donor Report Development
- Quantitative & Qualitative data analysis, report writing, data standardzation and quality management.
- Ability to travel & stay at project locations (Field Visits required 30-35%)