The candidate should have at least 2-3 years of software automation testing experience, development background would be a major plus.
The candidate will be part of QA department, reporting to the project QA Manager and supposed to perform the following responsibilities:
- Automation Requirements analysis
- Implementation of Automation of different modules.
- Execution of automation framework
- Automation error fixing - updating automated test cases along with enhancements
- Able to work closely with developers to design test criteria and develop test plans
- Testing activities for multiple applications/releases
- Knowledge of full life-cycle testing and development methodologies applied in a software product environment
- Using SQL commands to analyze data in relational databases, prepare data for testing purposes, and validate data integrity
- Creating scripts to compare and validate data results from testing
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills and ability to understand complex business requirements.
- Should be fluent in full life cycle of testing and development methodology
- Specific test automation experience using Selenium or SOAp UI , Jmeter
- Understanding of Automation Life Cycle
- Good basic programming skills
- Good knowledge of automation tools and testing
- Good DB concepts with knowledge of databases (like SQL Server) & SQL queries
- Experience in Mobile applications testing
- Knowledge of Software testing strategies