- Consult with the team lead on current programming tasks.
- Produce well-organized, optimized, and documented source code.
- Write and develop a program code as per the requirement
- Focus on creating fault-tolerant programming
- Analyse, diagnose and resolve errors related to the assigned products.
- Modifying existing software and troubleshooting issues.
- Creates and document modules required by team members.
- Deployment of the product and unit test fixes in current releases and coordinate with testing team for follow ups for fixes and bugs in current or previous releases.
- Research and evaluate a variety of software products related to current software architecture.
- Perform other duties as assigned by team lead and manage time lines for deliverables.
2 to 3 years relavent experience is mandatory.
Required Skill Set: