Amigos Emerging Services needs Offshore Recruitment Specialist. We are seeking result-oriented candidates, who can work under pressure independently and within team to exceed the goals and objectives of the company. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Goals & Objectives: -
- Customer Centric
- Focused on Agile Approach
- Relationship Building with candidates
- Internal Team Management
- Working for the Company Growth
- Understanding the job descriptions of assigned position thoroughly with complete information of timeline
- Research on technology terms and implementation concepts for clarification of job description as required -
- Searching relevant candidates from USA & Canada through all available sources.
- Approaching the required consultants/candidates and increasing the pool of candidates.
- Maintaining the internal database properly.
- Conducting Interview, negotiating salary and location preferences with potential consultants/candidates and finalizing terms and conditions with them.
- Arranging the shortlisted candidates interviews with Senior Manager
- Developing and maintaining the relationship with subcontractors (Keeping the tract of their expertise)
- Any additional task can be assigned or rearranged.
- Must have excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- must have excellent interpersonal and analytical skills
- Must have good time-management skills and ability to multitask and maintain focus and discipline
- Must have good online searching skills.
- Communication, Recruiting, Interviewing Skills, Results Driven, Phone Skills, Professionalism, time Management, Screening, Team player, Online Searching.