The role entails taking the lead in development of web applications using C#/.NET/PHP
You will be joining a real delivery focused team and will be looked upon to share your technical experience to deliver on projects.
The workload will vary between maintaining existing web-based applications to working on new projects working on development of Content management systems supported by various cloud technologies.
• At least 2 years' experience
• Background with C#/.NET/PHP Framework
• Proactive thinking and problem solving and can show how you have overcome difficulties in coding
• Play an active role in decision making
• Work collaboratively with the wider team to achieve set goals
• Experience with MVC, Web API
• Experience with Microsoft SQL Server (T-SQL)
• Experience of Unit Testing
• Azure / (AWS) web application hosting experience or knowledge (desirable)
• Experience working in agile environment (desirable)
• Experience of developing/architect enterprise solutions (desirable)
• Development experience
• Must be able to think "outside the box" mentality