- Ensure timely and accurate monthly closing following detailed SOP provided.
- Oversee and perform various cost accounting functions including full absorption standard costing, and conducting variance analysis of labor and overhead rates, price, volume and efficiency.
- Help in implementing strategies to improve efficiency and reduce cost
- Partner with the engineering groups to review and audit BOM’s and routings, to ensure accuracy.
- Reconcile monthly inventory detail records to the general ledger
- Produce various monthly analytical reports and create journal entries to record manufacturing activities
- Coordinate timing cutoffs at quarter end
- Review monthly inventory, manufacturing variances, and cost of sale transaction
- Perform analysis identifying and explaining variances vs. budgeted performance
- Support departments request for cost analysis, reporting and cost down activities.
- Must have hands on experience of SAP modules FI. , CO. and must have expertise in MS Excel.
- Solid understanding of general, inventory and cost accounting
- Candidate must have good analytical & communication skills and proficiency in MS Office.
- Energetic, Proactive & Team Player
- Attention to detail & Analytics Skills
- Individual needs to be motivated
Amreli Steels is one of the largest manufacturers of steel reinforcement bars in Pakistan. Situated in the industrial hub of Karachi, our plant uses one of the most modern hot rolling mill technologies in the industry and is capable of continuously producing straight bars up to 35 tons per hour. Thi ...Read More