- Should have at least 5 years’ experience in the field of Corporate Social Responsibility, NGO or developmental sector in Pakistan – off which 2 years should be in a managerial role
- Bachelors / Master’s degree from a HEC recognized local / foreign university
- Thorough knowledge of industry trends in the way companies partake in social responsibility and/or sustainability
- Proven track record in conceiving, implementing and monitoring projects with a demonstrative positive impact
- Focus on creating the yearly CSR plan as per company’s CSR Policy, aimed at high positive impact, visibility and relevance for the company
- Work closely with marketing to ensure CSR plans and initiatives are well worked into social media or other marketing mediums
- Passionate about making a positive impact in society
- Ability to make day trips to various company locations or project sites
Personality Traits / Skills:
- Candidate must have good Communication and Presentation skills and proficiency in MS Office.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Energetic, Proactive & Team Player
- Attention to detail & Analytics Skills
- Individual needs to be motivated
Amreli Steels is one of the largest manufacturers of steel reinforcement bars in Pakistan. Situated in the industrial hub of Karachi, our plant uses one of the most modern hot rolling mill technologies in the industry and is capable of continuously producing straight bars up to 35 tons per hour. Thi ...Read More