Responsibilities & Skills:
- Good hands on experience and working knowledge on cranes/hydraulics/utilities/workshop/rotary equipment’s
- Trouble shooting/root cause analysis.
- Read and interpret maintenance manuals, drawings.
- Develop work schedules and coordinate projects/assignments to meet deadlines.
- Can prepare procurement specific documents and technical procedures, SOPs.
- Analyze equipment designs and recommend improvement along with implementation.
- Departmental documentation (history cards/spares/checklists/budget/downtime analysis etc.)
- Develop work schedule for technical staff
Ideal candidate should have:
- Effective communication and management skills to influence all levels of personnel.
- Proactive approach to work as a team member with strong time management and record keeping skills.
- Knowledge of MS word/PowerPoint, HSE, TPM, ISO9000 & ISO14000.
- Understanding and hands on experience of SAP will be a plus
- Basic Understanding and practices of HSE