Join the Amreli Steels' Family!
Being the pioneer of steel industry in Pakistan, Amreli Steels has always striven to innovate for the betterment of the construction industry. We believe in quality human resources which enable us to provide quality steel to the nation.
If you have right talent, courage and strength, please join our team as:
ASSISTANT ENGINEER PRODUCTION (INDUCTION FURNACE)
Education: BE (Metallurgy / Materials)
Experience: At least 1-2 years of relevant experience
- To take care of safety of their self and of the safety of their team.
- To make sure that transfer-trolleys are filled according to scrap blend and as per instructions other than scrap blend.
- To ensure proper housekeeping of furnace floor.
- To maintain the stocks of Ferro-alloys, thermocouples, mill-scale and silica sand at the furnace floor.
- To keep transfer trolley tracks clean.
- To keep an eye on scrap sorting at the furnace and in the scrap bay.
- To ensure scrap blend is properly followed.
- To get maximum output out of the melting team, i.e., barimen and foremen.
- To keep an eye on crane operators and to make sure they are working properly.
- To finish off all secondary scraps (jams etc.) with optimized scrap blend.
- To ensure chemistry is according to required grade at slag off.
- To ensure hydraulic system of furnace be turned off properly after every slag off and heat tap.
- To make sure to the best of their efforts that no explosive material be charged in the furnace.
- Furnace floor sweeping before heat tap for removal of any explosive material over the furnace floor.
- To take care of lining and lining inspection.
- To co-ordinate with CCM for proper ladle temperature.
- To care of all the equipment of furnace floor and to ensure their smooth operations and report back their damages to higher management.
- To ensure that air be applied on crucible after every heat tap. And air pipe be rolled properly after air application.
- To maintain Heat record in log-book.
- To attend and remain at any maintenance fault.
- And to follow on floor instructions of shift-in charge.