Join the Amreli Steels' Family!
Being the true pioneer of steel industry in Pakistan, Amreli Steels has always striven to innovate for the betterment of the construction industry. We believe in quality human resources which enable us to provide quality steel to the nation.
If you have right talent, courage and strength, please join our team as:
ASSISTANT MANAGER COSTING
Qualification: CIMA (Preferrably) / ACMA
Experience : 3 years Post qualification experience in similar industry
Software skills: SAP and MS Office
Following are list of main responsbilities and is not exhaustive.
- Ensure that all production orders are technically completed.
- Perform and ensure timely month end closing in SAP and perform following tasks.
- Calculate monthly provision of all expenses.
- Carry out analysis of expenses cost center wise to identify any abnormal trend of expenses at each month end.
- Coordinate with each end users to ensure that they have completed month end tasks.
- Maintaining product cost in SAP.
- Compute monthly raw material consumption on FIFO basis in MS Excel.
- Keeping record of all critical expenses (Electricity, Gas etc.).
- Product wise costing analysis.
- Preparing material mix consumption report.
- Preparing plant wise yield on monthly basis.
- Checking and ensuring CAPEX expenses are not included in COGS.
- In depth analysis of expenses on month to month basis and providing reasoning for variance to reporting team.
- Preparing Store & Spares movement report on monthly basis.
- Preparing monthly quantity schedule.
- Preparing inter-transfer freight report with in depth analysis.
- Reconciling electricity consumption report from plant with actual electricity bill from KE.
- In depth analysis of any variance in monthly expenses.
- Allocating and charging any indirect cost to product using MM module.
- Analyzing and providing reasons for variance in expenses on month to month, quarter to quarter and year to year basis.
- Monthly closing tasks in SAP i.e. calculate actual activity rate in MS Excel, enter actual activity rate in SAP, execute cost allocation cycle, variance calculation cycle, order settlement cycle in SAP, enter standard activity rate in SAP.
- Coordinate and dealing with Internal and External Auditor in respect of expenses related to COGS.
- Analyzing the shortcoming and any new report required for better analysis of cost.
- Developing new methods and reports to compute actual cost product wise.
- Involvement in implementation of new projects.
Location: SITE Karachi