Join the Amreli Steels' Family!
Being the true pioneer of steel industry in Pakistan, Amreli Steels has always striven to innovate for the betterment of the construction industry. We believe in quality human resources which enable us to provide quality steel to the nation.
If you have right talent, courage and strength, please join our team as:
ASSISTANT MANAGER HSE
- Support the HSE Manager and team with planning, coordinating and implementing of effective HSE policies, TOR guidelines and procedures to ensure that the department objectives are met.
- Support the HSE Manager in ensuring HSE compliance at ASL and perform regular HSE audits in different areas of plants.
- Provide support to the department on the implementation of Company-wide HSE initiatives eg. ISO 14001,ISO 45001, etc
- To assist HSE Manager in Budget Management for operational and capital expenditure of HSE items
- Investigate accidents or incidents to discover causes and handle worker’s compensation claim along with Admin.
- Ensure training, tool box meetings, and drills are implemented as part of the company’s training and HSE program, i.e. emergency response systems, etc.
- Investigate and complete the process for close out of all Accident/Incident Investigation Reports and submit lessons learned to the HSE Manager and stakeholders.
- Develop monthly training calendar and share with all shareholders.
- Conduct training according to calendar, daily with process expert. Plan & Conduct special training for absentees.
- Initiate purchase requisition for HSE department and inspect the goods once received.
- Monitoring the consumption of fire extinguisher, fire blankets, PPEs etc and update report on weekly basis to Manager HSE.
- Plan firefighting drill as per available near expire fire extinguishers.
- Plan evacuation drill on quarterly basis and note down attendance and arrange special drilling for the absentees.
- Carry out analysis of accident / incident statistics, identifying trends and suggesting improvement plans.
- Conduct weekly inspection on height safety and submit report to stakeholders.
- Carrying out risk assessments. Controlling risks
- Outlining safe protocols which identify and take account of all relevant hazards inside plant
- monitoring and assessing hazardous and unsafe situations and developing measures to assure personnel safety
- Meeting with contractors for HSE compliance. Carry out safety audits on contractors
- Maintain OSHA compliance checklist with the following topics in mind;
- - Perform routine job safety analyses, building safety inspections and reviews; Emergency Action Plans; Fire Prevention Program; Hazard Communication Program; PPEs Program; Maintain training documentation.
- Conduct monthly HSE Meetings/Trainings and schedule as needed.
- Conducting data analysis and reporting statistics of HSE violation and non -compliance for issuance of penalty and warning letter.
- Liaising with both internal and external auditors for the compliance of health & safety.
- Finding the best way to prevent future accidents and reduce LTI (Lost Time Injury) Frequency rate as possible
- Inspect facilities, machinery, and safety equipment in order to identify and correct potential hazards, and to ensure safety regulation compliance