- Maintain different clients of SAP servers landscape (DEV, QAS, PRD, IDES, SOLMAN)
- Use the Transport Management System to ensure all configuration and development objects are managed properly.
- Implement patches and update into the environment using a structured approach
- Minimizes risk and achieves high reliability, availability and performance of each SAP instance.
- Install and configure SAP database servers and application servers and administer system using Linux and VMWare.
- Manage SAP users, authorizations, and profiles.
- Distribute the online SAP user workload and monitor and manage the SAP background job workload.
- Configure and manage the SAP printing subsystem for all SAP instances.
- Monitor SAP performance by doing performance checks daily, weekly and monthly logs and act upon early watches
- Monitor all SAP systems (work processes, users, system logs, short dumps, locks, developer traces, system traces, disk space, etc.).
- Administer the SAP database and perform daily/ weekly/ monthly backups & restores.
- Perform SAP client administration (create client, copy client, delete client, export/import client) as required.
- Participate in the planning and implementation of SAP system upgrades.
- Develop SOP and maintain system documentation for all SAP instances and interfaces.
- Study and analyze logs in Microsoft Excel and send reports to higher management.
- Provide status reports to management.
- Any other job assigned.
BS Computer Science or equivalent
SAP Certification is a must
2-3 years of relevant experience
Head Office, SITE Area, Karachi