Join the Amreli Steels' Family!
Being the true pioneer of steel industry in Pakistan, Amreli Steels has always striven to innovate for the betterment of the construction industry. We believe in quality human resources which enable us to provide quality steel to the nation.
If you have right talent, courage and strength, please join our team as:
Assistant Manager SecurityJob Specifications:
Qualification: Graduation (Sociology / Criminal Psychology from a reputed institution will be preferred)
Experience: 4 – 5 Years (Candidates having Pakistan Army/Air forces/Navy background will be preferred)
- Enforces Security measures (preventive/protective).
- Managing and providing effective leadership to the security team.
- Act as a focal point for any investigation involving security.
- Reporting any security breach, undertake full investigation and recommend course of action
- Ensuring the appropriate level of training is provided for all security staff on disasters, fire and bomb procedures, theft, use of security equipment and routine security duties.
- To ensure strict compliance to their department/division operational safety and security functions and also ensuring operation are provided with necessary resources.
- Ensures all Officers/Supervisors/Security Staff maintain a smart turn out and observing discipline and punctuality.
- Keeps the security management informed of all important happenings
- Ensures proper maintenance of records/registers/telexes
Personality Traits / Skills:
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Energetic, Proactive
- Team Player
- Attention to detail
- Planning and organizing
- Problem-solving skills
- Self-starter attitude
- Computer Literate
pAmreli Steels Limited is a fully automatic re-rolling mill and is a recognized down stream industry of Pakistan Steel Mills Corporation, Bin Qasim, Karachi. The group, founded over 50 years ago, initially invested in manual hot-rolling technology & installed four re-rolling mills across Pakistan. I ...Read More