AMS-IOT is looking for an Android App Developer, who is an expert mobile app developer, knows cross-platform technologies like Flutter, and can work independently.
The incumbent will work on an under-development Android app, and will develop other new apps in technologies like Flutter etc.
Job Description / Responsibilities
- Design and build beautiful, practical, and advanced applications for Android platform.
- Develop, and implementing new features and user interfaces.
- Work with outside data sources, and APIs.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Write clean, readable, and testable code.
- Use modern architectural patterns, third-party libraries to deliver new features.
- Ensure quality app development.
- Test the developed applications using latest testing tools, practices, and technologies.
- Meet tight deadlines and schedules.
- At least a Bachelor’s degree from a reputable institute.
- At least 2-year experience of Android Mobile Application Development.
- Excellent android app development expertise.
- Good knowledge of Flutter.
- Understanding of Google’s design principles and interface guidelines.
- Sound understanding of the latest features of Android platform.
- Knowledge and experience of best development practices of the Android platform.
- Strong OOP concepts, and Client-Server architecture understanding.
- Solid understanding of XML, and Git Hub.
- Proficient in Android Studio, and Android SDK
- Working with API's.
- Experience in publishing/distributing, and managing apps in stores.
- SQL and database knowledge (preferably with MsSQL, MySQL).
- Experience working with IoT apps is preferable.
- Experience of creating XML UIs for varying devices and aspect ratios.
- Familiarity with cloud messaging APIs, push notifications, mobile analytics etc.
- Knowledge and experience of apps working with Aws, FireBase, mBed clouds.
- Experience with offline storage, multi-threading and performance tuning.
- Must be able to work independently as well as team.