AMS-Power & Industrial Engineering Private Limited requires the services of an experienced, dedicated, hardworking Proposals / Estimation, Electrical Engineer, who will be responsible for end-to-end completion of high quality EPC/Construction proposals, quotations, bids and tender responses, Business Development and Co-ordination of on-going projects.
- Make / prepare technical and financial bids according to the ITB / RFQ documents.
- Understand / prepare the detailed requirements of the job from ITB / RFQ document.
- Clear understanding of work scope & best estimation with respect to execution of project.
- Preparing Estimates as per developed norms and man-hours working, Cost controlling, Take off BOQ, Quantities & Price Re-measurement, Project Costing and review ITB and other documents.
- Establishing and determining the cost for the specified project to ensure accurate cost allocation for all activities in line with the scope of project and BOQ.
- Ensure that clarifications are raised well in time to get better clarity on bid submission.
- Planning and scheduling of overall proposal activities.
- All in-house co-ordination for preparation of bid including follow-up, collection of input from various sub-contractors or 3rd party.
- Present to the Management for review the Cost Estimate in detail prior to submission.
- Coordinate with business development department for business acquisition.
- Preparation of database of material prices for effective and efficient.
- Proactively work with the Procurement Group to ensure Vendors RFQ Technical and Commercial Bid Evaluations are completed in a timely manner.
- Vigilantly keep a watch on construction & EPC projects all over the country. Identify & pursue projects of interest to acquire business.
- At least 4-6 years of experience in an Engineering / Construction Company.
- Excellent verbal & written communicating skills.
- Understanding of different types of clients (local & foreign)
- Excellent negotiation and objection handling skills.
- Candidates with practical site work experience will be preferred.
- Previous experience in an engineering / construction company will be preferred.
- Highly self-motivated and ambitious in achieving goals.
- MS Office
- MS Project
- MS SharePoint
- CRM system of any type