AMS Power is looking for a potential candidate for the title of Junior Engineer having a passion for technology with good knowledge and hands on experience on following skills.
The candidate must have most of the following skills:
· Equally adept at hardware and software design and development
· Designing and debugging of circuit design
· Common hardware design tools/applications like Eagle, ?, ? etc.
· Good knowledge about embedded systems fundamentals
· Embedded systems design, development, and debugging
· Programming in Python, C/C++, other
· Good programming and software development practices
· Previous experience with new product development is a plus
· Knowledge about industrial automation & control
· Experience with 3rd part automation & control equipment, software, and platforms
· Excellent communication skills, especially in writing: design documents, bug reports, feasibilities studies etc.
· Conduct studies to determine the feasibility, costs, or performance benefits of new mechatronic equipment
· Sound knowledge of Arduino, Raspberry Pi, ARM platforms, Eagle etc.
Experience: 1-2 Years.
Degree Requirement: Preferably Mechatronics Engineering or Electrical Engineering
AMS-Power undertakes Fabrication & Construction Works for major projects in Power Generation Plants, Process and Petro-Chemical, and related industries. Our services extend through the Mechanical, Electrical and Automation works, including High & Low Speed Rotary Machines, Plant Piping, Pressure Ves ...Read More