AMS-Power & Industrial Engineering Private Limited requires the services of an experienced, dedicated, hardworking Senior Mechanical Engineer, who will be responsible for end-to-end completion of high quality EPC/Construction proposals, quotations, bids and tender responses, both technically and commercially compliant with the client’s specifications, and also have site work execution expertise.
- The ideal candidate for this position should be able to manage proposal & execution teams and have the following skills & capabilities:
- Make / preparation of technical and financial bids according to the ITB / RFQ documents.
- Understand / prepare the detailed requirements of the job from ITB / RFQ document.
- Clear understanding of work scope & best estimation with respect to execution of project.
- Preparing Estimates as per developed norms and man-hours working, Cost controlling, Take off BOQ, Quantities & Price Re-measurement, Project Costing and review ITB and other documents.
- Establishing and determining the cost for the specified project to ensure accurate cost allocation for all activities in line with the scope of project and BOQ.
- Ensure that clarifications are raised well in time to get better clarity on bid submission.
- Planning and scheduling of overall proposal activities.
- All in-house co-ordination for preparation of bid including follow-up, collection of input from various sub-contractors or 3rd party.
- Present to the Management for review the Cost Estimate in detail prior to submission.
- Coordinate with business development department for business acquisition.
- Preparation of database of material prices for effective and efficient.
- Proactively work with the Procurement Group to ensure Vendors RFQ Technical and Commercial Bid Evaluations are completed in a timely manner.
- At least 6-10 years of experience in an engineering / construction company as a Senior Mechanical Engineer.
- Capable of conversing technically in different disciplines like mechanical, fabrication, electrical, instrumentation, civil, automation & control, BMS etc.
- Expertise in Bidding Process.
- Expertise in Site work Execution.
- Expertise of negotiation with vendors & sub-contractors.
- Excellent verbal & written communicating skills.