AMS-Power is looking for Site Engineers Mechanical (Structure) for upcoming projects, they will perform their duties to the highest possible standards. It is expected that the Site Engineer role will ensure overall direction, coordination, implementation, execution, control and completion of specific projects within budget, time frame and quality, ensuring consistency with company strategy, commitments and goals.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Generally responsible for implementations and monitoring of all Execution/Installation related works at site as per approved drawings and methods and safety rules.
- Estimates, prepares and assigns the resources such as manpower, materials, consumables, equipment, tools, etc., required for all Mechanical and related works prior to execution.
- Plans and analyses all possible construction methodologies and recommends the best options to the Manager for approval prior to execution at site.
- Responsible for the execution of all the project and coordinates the works to equipment erection and structure erection groups.
- Assign targets for accomplishments and ensure targets are met on daily basis for all execution and erection groups at site.
- Advise the project manager of any technical aspects of the project execution that may affect construction progress, quality and the like.
- Submits site daily reports, inspection requests, estimates and all applicable monitoring reports on regular basis or as required.
- Ensures that all site works are done according to all applicable quality standards.
- Directly responsible for the safety of the project by ensuring that the project execution will be done according to all applicable health, safety, sanitary and environmental standards.
- Attends meeting with client and consultant to provide update on project progress.
- To collaborate with cost control and planning department in preparing the daily progress reports.
- Performs other site related duties as may be required by the Manager.