Reporting to the Head of Business Development, Sales and Marketing (HOD) and coordinating with the designated Business Development Executive, the overarching task is to assist the organisation by managing the onsite Sales Office and Team to achieve the Sales and Marketing Targets as set in the Marketing Plans of each AMC project.
- Scheduling -Prepare daily, weekly and monthly schedule for direct marketing in accordance with the over-all area earmarked in the marketing plan
- Reporting - Review all reports daily - Prepare a weekly synopsis of reports for HoBD
- Task assigning - Prepare a weekly roster of tasks for the sales-force
- Monitoring - Review daily the performance of each sales officer based on number of data forms completed, contact to visitor ratio, sales generated. - Response to marketing campaigns- physically recording the ‘effectiveness’ of each media type and advising HoBD of the best performing marketing material
- Mentoring and Training - Keep informed and up-to-date on all Sales Policies, Sales techniques, Sales payment plans and Sales priorities and updates- holding meetings on a daily basis with the Sales team to inform them of all updates etc - Assist and train new hires in the sales and marketing team - Identify the professional weakness of individuals sales person, discuss training needs and address. - Guide and steer individual sales person through personal weaknesses, diplomatically and delicately.
- Customer handling - Sign off all sales - Help with resolving any issues with customers or handling of difficult and or important customers
- Site Maintenance - Make sure that the site, office and model homes are clean and always ready for customer viewing - Make sure that all the promotional materials are up-to date and in sufficient quantity. - Make sure that all the site related problems are duly reported to the Ops Site Manager in time and solutions are solicited.
- Build a close working relationship with the local HBFC offices and staff, and get a thorough and complete understanding of the requirements of HBFC
- Ensure that ALL customers who require an HBFC loan are completely in line with HBFC requirements
- Ensure that ALL files for customer loan applications are complete and submitted in a timely manner
- Ensure that ALL files are processed and approved by HBFC in a timely manner
- Occupancy - Ensure that Sales made are converted into occupancy on site in relevant time period - Review vacancy reports. - Prepare and present vacancy reports to the HoBD and the CD Manager
- Assist the HoBD in engaging Businesses and Factories (corporate engagement) to:
- Promote AMC
- Achieve bulk sales.
- Collect and Present Marketing Intelligence to the HoBD/CEO - Conduct weekly meeting with the sales force to get documented feedback on the customer about the project focusing on the product offer, the site condition and other relevant information - Conduct periodical informal and formal sector competition research. - Prepare reports of the above for the HoBD.
· Communicating with people outside the organization and representing AMC to customers, including corporations, government officials, the general public and other external resources
Other Role & Tasks
- The incumbent Office Manager will lead the sales team and through his/her conduct will act as an example.
- The incumbent will dress neat, clean and to the occasion
- The incumbent will clearly demonstrate a sense of social responsibility.
- The incumbent will try to his/her level best to conform to the core values of AMC and will understand the mission.
- The incumbent will engage the community to promote community cohesion and collective decision making.