Ansaar Management Company (AMC) is a private developer & project management company founded in 2008 with the goal to become the leader in the provision of high-quality, affordable housing in Pakistan. AMC focuses on scalability and sustainability through its for profit approach & strong focus on community development. We believe in building vibrant communities through fostering self-sustainment and empowerment among our residents.
The Site Engineer will work towards the development of a housing scheme in Lahore. This role includes the following responsibilities:
- Assist in conducting topographic surveys, geo-technical tests, water testing, and environmental reports
- Prepare BoQ's based on engineering design drawings and ensure work is aligned with prepared BoQ's.
- Review quotations and proposals submitted by subcontractors and suppliers; and assist in the procurement and management of site materials.
- Assist in conducting layout survey at site and ensure proper benchmarking for house construction and other development works as per plan.
- Ensure that all field work is in accordance with the plans and specifications.
- Coordinate the activities of the design and construction teams assigned to the project.
- Actively apply feedback received to day-to-day work and strive to improve performance.
- Keep management informed with regards to the status of the projects and serve as liaison between the management staff and vendors/suppliers.
- Communicate and enforce codes and standards.
- Complete and submit schedule and expense reports in a timely manner.
- Oversee implementation of all health and safety regulations at a work site.
- Conduct technical audit at other project sites.