· Visit potential customers for new business. Provide customers with quotations. Negotiate the terms of an agreement and close sales. Gather market and customer information and provide feedback on buying trends
· Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements
· Building a sales pipeline to ensure a constant stream of sales.
· Working to monthly sales and revenue targets as set by the Manager Sales.
· Progressing towards activity targets and KPI’s set by the Manager Sales.
· Entering all required data for sales onto the company system.
· Creating invoices and sending out to customers following a sale.
· Following up with past customers and cross selling products.
· Providing assistance to other members of the sales team.
· Following up on leads generated by other members of the team.
· Investigating and resolving queries from customers.
· Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objectionsle