Front End Developer Responsibilities:
· Determining the structure and design of web pages.
· Ensuring user experience determines design choices.
· Developing features to enhance the user experience.
· Striking a balance between functional and aesthetic design.
· Ensuring web design is optimized for smartphones.
· Building reusable code for future use.
· Optimizing web pages for maximum speed and scalability.
· Utilizing a variety of markup languages to write web pages.
· Maintaining brand consistency throughout design.
· Define that how the application looks and how it works.
· Degree in Computer Science or related field.
· 2 years of experience in a similar role.
· Understanding of key design principles.
· Understanding of server-side CSS.
· Experience with graphic design applications such as Adobe Illustrator or Photoshop.
· Experience with responsive and adaptive design.
· Understanding of SEO principles.
· Good problem solving skills.
· Excellent verbal communication skills.
· Good interpersonal skills.
We are experts in the global search and selection industry - we work with professional and managerial talent worldwide. Every day, we help businesses all around the world to find the talent that they need in order to drive their growth, profits and long-term success. Utilising an extensive internati ...Read More