1. Arrangement of shipments.
2. Communicate with banker to open and transmit Letter of Credit against shipments.
3. Communicate with forwarders to arrange shipments as per management instructions.
4. Communicate with banks for negotiation of foreign rate and retirement of documents.
5. Reconcile and update accounts ledger of suppliers, Clearing agents, forwarders and other associates; and resolve disputes (if any).
6. Maintain record of Purchase orders and communicate pending deliveries to management.
1. Prepare brand wise capital apportionment report and share recommendations with Top Management.
2. Work with the Top Management to set yearly and quarterly sales target for each department.
3. Prepare sales employee performance report on monthly basis.
4. Prepare Customer Sales Performance Sheet (brand wise sales and recovery) on monthly basis.
5. Prepare City Sales performance sheet.
6. Prepare brand wise sales and recovery statements.
We are experts in the global search and selection industry - we work with professional and managerial talent worldwide. Every day, we help businesses all around the world to find the talent that they need in order to drive their growth, profits and long-term success. Utilising an extensive internati ...Read More