The Procurement Manager will be a supply chain and logistics expert who will specialize in implementing cost-effective purchases of all goods and services, as required by the company. Ensuring quality control and adhering to the company’s policies and procedures on supply chain management will be some of your main priorities when carrying out this role.
· Developing procurement strategies that are inventive and cost-effective.
· Sourcing and engaging reliable suppliers and vendors.
· Negotiating with suppliers and vendors to secure advantageous terms.
· Reviewing existing contracts with suppliers and vendors to ensure on-going feasibility.
· Building and maintaining long-term relationships with vendors and suppliers.
· Approving purchase orders and organizing and confirming delivery of goods and services.
· Performing risk assessments on potential contracts and agreements.
· Controlling the procurement budget and promoting a culture of long-term saving on procurement costs.
· Overseeing and managing the IT systems that track shipments, inventory, and the supply of goods.
· Preparing procurement reports.
We are experts in the global search and selection industry - we work with professional and managerial talent worldwide. Every day, we help businesses all around the world to find the talent that they need in order to drive their growth, profits and long-term success. Utilising an extensive internati ...Read More