A marketing manager is required to overlook those activities and personally engage in generating leads through various digital media (including emails, Google ads, social media, cold calls) and support regional sales teams to convert them. Apart from generating leads, this is a highly analytical role, which will require consistent monitoring through cloud CRM and generating meaningful reports to present to company leadership.
1. Researching and maintaining a database of prospective clients.
2. Generating leads in conjunction with product manager and regional distributors and appraising performance in terms of sales efficacy, using a data driven approach.
3. Monitoring sales activities to clients and distribution offices in terms of volume, product breakdown, debt recovery etc. to generate regular reports and pitch ideas for improvement.
4. Enhance presence and engagement on Social media platforms including Facebook and Linkedin.
5. Manage digital marketing initiatives through multiple channels.
6. Present regular performance appraisal reports on marketing activities
7. Support sales activities by making presentations in conjunction with graphic designer and senior management.
We are experts in the global search and selection industry - we work with professional and managerial talent worldwide. Every day, we help businesses all around the world to find the talent that they need in order to drive their growth, profits and long-term success. Utilising an extensive internati ...Read More