• Manages store financial plan through driving sales, managing expenses and developing plans for increased profitability.
• Ensures all operational standards achieved.
• Hire strains and retains a store staff deliver authentic,customer service and meet sales goals
• Executes flawless store visual presentation by following corporate visual direction and making merchandising adaptations where needed.
•Drives profitable sales andmeets orexceedsstorefinancialplansthroughteamdeliveringon KPI goals(Conversion,UnitsPerTransaction andSales PerHour).
• Analyzes financial reports and makes adjustments to the business to increase sales and drive profitability.
• Recruits,interviews and makes hiring and termination decisions for all levels of store personnel including members of store management.
• Creates a high energy,compelling store experience for customers by engaging and modeling appropriate customer service behaviors to associates.
. Develops and fosters key collaborative relationships with other Store Managers within the District and key members of the corporate Retail team in Operations, Human Resources,Merchandising,Visual Merchandising, Planning and Allocation.
. Assistant Manager, Supervisors and Sales Associates number Annual Budget Under His/Her Responsibility:varies by location
We are experts in the global search and selection industry - we work with professional and managerial talent worldwide. Every day, we help businesses all around the world to find the talent that they need in order to drive their growth, profits and long-term success. Utilising an extensive internati ...Read More