We are seeking a highly-skilled CTO (Chief Technology Officer) with a storied history in the technological sector. CTO's are tasked with making executive technology decisions on behalf of the company, including managing a technology budget and making investments to align the company with their vision for its technological needs. You should be a strategic thinker, an effective communicator, and an expert in technological development.
You will work directly under the CEO and will act as both a technology and business expert, making decisions that will impact the current and future operations of the company.
- Setting a vision for how the latest technology will be used in the company.
- Utilize AI and ML techniques to enhance the customer experience
- Ensuring that technological resources meet the company's short and long-term needs.
- Build the development and operation process based on the best practice on eCommerce industry. Create the IT security mechanism and method for data and copy right protection Plan the version release to ensure the evolvement of technology/architecture can support the growth of a business. Continuously improve user experience.
- Outline the goals for research and development.
- Creating timelines for the development and deployment of all technological services.
- Making executive decisions on behalf of the company's technological requirements.
- Acting as a mentor to team members.
- Managing technology budgets and time frames.
- Staying on top of technology trends and developments.
- Ensuring all technology practices adhere to regulatory standards.
- Build quality assurance and data protection processes
- Proven experience as a CTO or similar leadership role in the e-commerce industry
- Hands-on experience with complex project management
- Masters degree in Computer Science or related field.
- 8 years working in a technological role.
- 5 years of managerial experience.
- Match business goals with technology to build the future proof e-commerce market place
- Advanced technological skillset and a demonstrated history with technology.
- Exceptional team management skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Extensive industry knowledge with an eye towards the future.