Grow together with AODOUR. Aodour is a cosmetic company established since 2016. We are importing international cosmetics meanwhile we are collaborating with all brands existing in the market. We are targeting to be the NO.1 online cosmetic seller and chain store with all cosmetic brands under one roof. Since we are dealing cosmetics which is related to beauty staff, looking for a Front End Developer who should:
- Establishes the purpose and deliverable of the development effort.
- Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
- Write “clean”, well-designed code Produce detailed specifications Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Follow industry best practices Develop and deploy new features to facilitate related procedures and tools if necessary
- Strong Problems solving skill Strong concepts in OOP and design patterns
- Deliver across the entire app lifecycle – analyze the problem, develop a best possible solution, test, deploy and deployment on production.
- Strong hands-on programming experience using open source technologies. PHP, jQuery, HTML, CSS, Open Source CMS.
- Must be able to Design Database Schema using any tool e.g. MySQL Workbench etc.
- knowledge of frameworks such as Node.JS is beneficial. Front End Development
- an experience of Angular.JS or React.JS or ionic is ideal. Experience working with remote data using RESTful web services.
- You must have a good understanding of JSON and its implementation using AJAX.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs like Facebook, Twitter, Google, Payment Gateways, etc.
- BS CS/SE/IT Required Skills Experience in E-Commerce business APIs development
- Good knowledge of git, SSH and server side configuration AWS server handling preferably
- have an experience in Linux environment.