Job Description Aodour, established in 2016 is a leading and fast-growing beauty & fashion platform which is serving millions of customers.
We are importing international cosmetics meanwhile we are collaborating with all brands existing in the market.
We are targeting to be the NO.1 online cosmetic seller and chain store with all cosmetic brands under one roof.
We are looking for a Product Manager.
- Know customer needs through research and market data.
- Analysis of competitor product line Create product sales strategies, monitor the sales strategy result by the key data analysis, and make the optimization plan Create long- and short-term product sales forecasts and analysis for management
- Planning the stocking plan by review inventory levels Planning the new products procurement request with market and sale analysis considering different factors(season, weather, price range, trend, etc) to support the company sales growth Analyze and brief the product USP to support marketing activity.
- Determine product pricing based on market research, production costs, and anticipated demand Manage the product team, including coaching and disciplinary actions, planning, monitoring.
- Regularly organize the product training to concern department The product manager is also expected to know the following areas:Product management and product development Requirements analysis including pricing and planning Competitive analysis Sales planning and inventory control