We are looking for an experienced full time on-site 'Digital Content Writer' to come and join our fast-paced and rewarding organization. Who can write various types of online content for Aodour in forms of Blog Posts, Articles, Press Releases, Web Copy, Social Media Content and much more. Our ideal candidate is a person who has a flair for writing, is creative, has the ability to develop a clear sense of the market and customers he/she writes for and is well-versed with social media management.
(Note: This is not remote base Job.)
• Create thoughtful, personalized, and brand-relevant content strategies.
• Execute across multiple online channels/platforms.
• Analyze and test the optimal ways for consumers to find and consume content.
• Develop, produce, and maintain compelling and engaging website content.
• Social media posts & product data with high editorial standards of accuracy and quality.
• Gather data by research and convert it into engaging content.
• Great research and analytical skills.
• In-depth knowledge and proven successes in creating SEO optimized content.
• The ability to adopt different writing styles.
• An understanding of digital marketing and SEO.
• Attention to detail and multi-tasking ability in a deadline-driven atmosphere.
• High levels of integrity, autonomy and self-motivation.
• Excellent analytical, organizational, project management & time management skills. (Regular 9 AM to 6 PM)