Main responsibilities :
• Recruitment Challenges in Private Sector & Public Sector
• To make contracts with selected clients and maintain client database
• Producing job descriptions as per client requirements
• Placing advertisements in Local and International Dailies
• Working with recruitment consultancies overseas
• Employment law - working conditions, disciplinary and grievance procedures, equal opportunities, redundancies and paternity pays.
• Develops and maintains the relations with external business associates and clients for furthering the business development activity.
• Once tasked must report back to the CEO with update detailing progress
• Meets Client/Associate companies’ representatives and updates on the available opportunities. Arranges meetings for presentations. Accompanies CEO for business presentations and project execution meetings to various clients. Making all arrangements pre-hand to ensure that all is achieved smoothly.
• Participates in coordination and liaison efforts with sub-contractors, clients, Government Institutions and other companies as delegated.
• Performs other similar or related duties, such as preparing activity, status reports and carrying out special projects as delegated.
• Training and development - putting together staff training programme for the team that reports to the Business Development Manager. Conducting with and advising management and supervising human resource issues; investigating human resource related problems and making recommendations to the organization.
• Identifies trendsetter ideas by researching industry and related events, publications, and announcements; tracking individual contributors and their accomplishments.
• Locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities.
• Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
• Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
• Other duties as and when delegated.
Experienced candidates are encouraged to apply.