We are looking for an experienced and versatile full stack engineer with a solid understanding of object-oriented programming and experience with scripting languages. We value competence and initiative – we’re more interested in the time you’ve spent on projects and the quality of your work than your years of job experience.
- Work with a team of top-notch full-stack web engineers, who can move fast and learn quickly
- Architect our consumer web sites, driving toward continuous deployment, working with our hosting team to ensure site performance and uptime
- Launch content-rich web pages for consumers seeking health care, optimizing them for consumers and search engines
- Ensure that pages work well on mobile, tablet and desktop devices
- Devise and run experiments to improve search traffic and conversion, generating web traffic, app downloads, visits and revenue
- Master technologies and techniques for search engine optimization, including on-page and off-page factors
- Work closely with search marketers, SEO analysts and product managers
- Develop APIs that verify provider credentials and create profiles on our system.
- CSS preprocessors like Sass or LESS
- Libraries like jQuery or Backbone.js
- Front-end (CSS) frameworks like Foundation or Bootstrap
- API design and development
- CRUD (Create, Read, Update, Delete)
- RESTful Services
- Database technologies like MySQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL, and MongoDB.
- Web server technologies like Node.js, J2EE, Apache, Nginx, ISS, etc.
- Frameworks related to their server-side language of choice like: Express.js, Ruby on Rails, CakePHP, etc.