- Be a responsible member of the team
- Assist management and seniors in day-to-day work
- Carry out special tasks and duties
- Ongoing development of long-term IT strategies for the Organization.
- Technical and operational advice to other members of staff developing IT dependent projects and systems.
- Troubleshooting in hardware
- Specification, ordering and installation of equipment and software.
- Software support (where possible)
- Maintenance and repairs to systems at all levels.
- Maintenance of IT network, infrastructure and architecture.
- Maintenance of network software systems.
- Control over software licensing.
- Data and network security.
- Control over and maintenance of user accounts.
- The development of custom software solutions, where possible and/or reasonable within time constraints.
- Support of organization’s IT facilities for seminars and conferences.
- Maintenance of 24-hour email and internet access.
- Management of Windows Server and Vista networks, active directory, TCP/IP and Linux servers.
- Maintain all aspects of the Organization’s telecommunications infrastructure (including telephone networks, and other forms of telecommunication).
- Assist in the publication (especially electronic publication) of the results of the research of the Organization’s achievement.
- Control of the IT budget.
- Ensure maintenance and security of backup of essential data across the organization.
APEX is dedicated to the social and economic well-being of individuals and communities. The firm is distinguished by its professional commitment to ensuring sustenance of marginalized and vulnerable segments of society for poverty alleviation and social justice. APEX has experience in formative res ...Read More