We are looking for a lead level person to provide leadership to the software testing team and also act as a point of contact for our N. American customer. This position requires excellent English language communication skills and prior experience in leading and managing a team of software testers.
Broad requirements for this position are as follows:
- Effectively manage a small team of testers
- Review and analyze system requirements and specifications and document them
- Execute test scripts/plans and review results
- Report and document technical issues
- Collaborate with QA Engineers to develop effective strategies and test plans
- Create logs to document testing phases and defects
- Report bugs and errors to development teams
- Help troubleshoot issues by identifying the root cause of the issue and providing the most accurate resolution
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle
- Ultimately, to ensure that our products, applications and systems work correctly, with minimal to zero failure probability
- Detail Oriented with strong problem solving skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills. Person will be frequently communicating with customers abroad.
- Experience with SQL and relational databases i.e. MS SQL Server.
- Proven experience and track record as a QA tester or similar role is preferred
- Experience in project management and QA methodology is preferred
- Familiarity with Agile frameworks and regression testing is preferred