We are currently on the hunt for talented, creative, self-motivated, and strongly passionate QA/QC Testers to take part in our Quality Assurance testing process of our existing and upcoming titles.
- The ideal candidate will thrive in a collaborative environment, possess outstanding communication skills, and have a desire to assist with the creation of awesome games.
Skills & Requirements:
- Create and Execute the QA project test plan.
- This can include functionality, balance, stability, performance, interface, art, sound, text, documentation, and other types of testing.
- Assist the Production/Development team in tracking down issues and working out the steps to reproduce so that they are easier to locate and fix.
- Complete regression/verification testing daily.
- Experience with QA tools testing including proprietary game editing software Experience.
- Experience creating and executing comprehensive test plans.
- Understanding of the software testing process.
- Minimum bachelor degree and having 2 years of experience.
What you will learn:
- Build challenging and rewarding experiences
- Work with experienced professionals
- Grow your network of like-minded professionals
What we Offer:
- Competitive and motivating salary
- Healthy & Friendly Office Environment
- Opportunities for personal and professional growth
- Opportunity for converting your passion into a profession
- Eid Bonuses
- Occasional Dinners.
- Annual Trips
- Birthday Celebrations
- Provident Fund
- Paid Annual Leaves
- Leave Encashment
- Residence facility for out-station employees