We are looking for an Android developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications. Your primary focus will be the development of Android applications and their integration with back-end services, different third-party libraries and APIs. You will be working along-side other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, commitment to collaborative problem solving, team communication and creating quality products is essential.
- Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform
- Translate designs and wireframes into high quality, reusable and reliable code
- Manage the full technical life-cycle of Android applications during each development phase.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define and design new features after brainstorming about product, provide each other with technical insight and review working drafts.
- Document and maintain design specifications, source code, and archives for new applications and ideas.
- Perform individual project components within the entire development lifecycle including implementation, testing, deployment, and maintenance.
- Work from UI/UX requirements, APIs, mockups to build functional, high-performance responsive Android apps.
- Diagnose performance issues and fix bugs to increase the functionality of new applications.
- Proven working experience in Android app development and have published at least 1-3 original Android app
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Proven knowledge of JAVA, XML, Firebase, Google Maps SDK
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Knowledge of working with remote data via REST and JSON
- Understanding of Google’s Android design principles and interface guidelines
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- Ability to work as a team member, as well as independently and having a keen interest in learning new technologies
- An ability to consistently meet deadlines even while running multiple projects and a collaborative approach to team projects.