We are looking for Medical Billing Executive having minimum 3 years of prior working experience. This position requires attention to detail, a strong work ethic, ability to follow through and multitask.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage, organize and monitor progress of tasks assigned.
- Ensure team members work to resolve issues/verify deliverables.
- Provide status reporting of team activities and keep supervisors informed of task accomplishment, issues and status.
- Document tasks performed on a daily basis.
- Audit practices, finding and resolving neglected areas.
- Analyze clearinghouse, ERA and EOB rejections and providing viable solutions where possible.
- Coordinate with respective AR team leads for effective practice management.
- Correction of assigned errors in TD.
- Thorough verification of EDI files and coordination with NY office on paper claims printing in case of any issue.
- Perform job roles in compliance with IS Policies and Procedures and acceptable usage of asset and services guidelines.
- Regulatory, contractual and IS Policy violations are reported immediately to supervisors or appropriate authorities for rectification and disciplinary actions.
- Resource should have an experience of atleast 3 years in the relevant field.
- Good understanding of full life cycle revenue cycle management.
- Ability to effectively initiate and manage multi-disciplined projects. Up-to-date knowledge of reimbursement regulations and compliance issues of third party payers (Insurance companies).
- Good communication and analytical skills.
- Capable of managing accounts receivable with multiple third party managed care contracts.
- Strong professional demeanor with the inherent quality to rapidly establish credibility and rapport with clinicians, managers, customers and external groups
- Ability to identify opportunities and solutions for process improvement along with the skills of planning and implementation of these solutions.
- Computer Knowledge
- Data Entry
- Medical Billing