We are looking for an experienced ML/AI engineer to join our team for building next generation of automation solutions
• Train models using both unstructured and structured (pdf document/images/SQL) datasets.
• Produce a tailor-made solution for each problem and carefully process the data and select the best algorithm for the given context in order to achieve optimal results
Developing, testing, and deploying machine learning algorithms to support and improve business processes
• Creating and maintaining a framework for deploying machine learning algorithms.
Must Have Experience in Following: • TensorFlow• GPT-3• Google Switch Transformer• Keras• Scitlearn• Pandas• Numpy, Matplot and pytorch
• Bachelors in Computer Science, or a related field
• 3-4 years industry experience in machine learning & deep Learning framework and working with large data sets and system
• Proficiency in particular python and usage of open-source libraries for machine/deep learning
• Knowledge of python web framework FLASK/ Django
• Good Knowledge of data structures and dealing with JSON/SQL
• Familiarity with API development
• Capable of quick learning new technologies
• A confident and positive approach to work in an agile team environment and coordinate remote team and stakeholders
• The ability to work and plan effectively and meet deadlines
We offer winning partnerships for mutual growth and maximized return on investment by leveraging elements of skilled employees, innovative ideas and advanced technology. The company tactfully serves an extensive portfolio of solutions specifically tailored for each client while adhering to specific ...Read More