Our Company urgently requires an SEO Specialist who can manage search engine optimization activities including on-site and off-site SEO activities. Candidate will be responsible for managing all SEO activities such as content strategy, link building and keyword strategy to increase rankings on all major search networks.
Candidate should have:
· Experience with Google and Bing’s services, including Analytics and Webmaster Tools
· Experience with Google’s Keyword Tools
· A functional understanding of HTML and CSS
· The ability to work with back-end SEO elements such as metadata, site speed optimization, and related skills
· Proven success in link building and viral strategies.
· The ability to deploy an effective local and long-tail search strategy
· A deep understanding of mobile strategy and how it relates to SEO
· A solid grasp of how blogging, press releases, social media, and related strategies go hand-in-hand with SEO
· Experience in building inbound organic search traffic and improving SERPs
· A background in creating reports showing web analytics data and site evaluations
· An up-to-date, working knowledge of current, past, and projected trends in the SEO industry
· Familiarity with the best tools in the trade
· Experience of paid advertisement on Google and other resources.
· Clear understanding on how search engines work.
· The knowledge to optimize a website.