April & June Digital (Pvt) Ltd is a Germany based Software House and Digital Marketing Company. It was founded back in 2009 in Berlin, Germany and started its operations in Pakistan in 2010.
Office Timings: 10 AM till 7 PM
Working Days: Monday till Friday (Sat & Sun off)
Office Location: Gulberg, Lahore
• Paid Trips
• Annual Leaves
• Friday Lunch
• Provident Fund
• Mobile Allowance
• Bi-Annual Activities
• OPD and Health Insurance
SQA Engineer is an integral part of our team of SQA Engineers responsible for testing the software projects and/or final product. QA engineer understands the development workflows, frameworks, and methodologies. Designing and implementing tests, debugging and defining corrective actions. Review system requirements and track quality assurance metrics (e.g. defect densities and open defect counts). Responsible for defect management and reporting test results to management as well as other team members.
- · Develop test estimates, test plans and test cases based on thorough research and analysis of test requirements.
- · Provides accurate estimates for projects, including QA resourcing and testing schedules.
- · Effectively executes testing directly and/or leveraging offshore resources while ensuring accurate results, identifying failure patterns and supporting bug triage processes to bring issues to closure.
- · Collaborates with onshore, offshore and project team members as needed for project success.
- · Execute Black box, Grey Box testing, Stress testing, Performance and Security testing.
- · Assists development team with debug/analysis of software products.
- · Reviews software technical design documents and detailed business requirement documents to identify testing shortfalls.
- · Identification, logging and overall life cycle management of bugs.
- · Minimum 4 years’ functional and back-end testing of eCommerce websites or comparable complex systems.
- · Experience and domain knowledge of B2B & B2C Web Applications.
- · Knowledge of E-Commerce business platform.
- · Minimum of bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering or equivalent is required.
- · Experience with automated testing and direct hands-on experience with automated testing tools would be a huge plus.
- · Experience with test management and defect tracking tools.
- · Experience with test design, creation, execution, and reporting of manual test cases.
- · Strong knowledge of SDLC and SQA methodology as well as experience testing on an Agile team.
- · Have developed Test Cases for Unit, Integration and System Level Testing.
- · Strong analytical/problem solving skills with excellent attention to detail and communication.
- · Should understand the requirements fully and initiate discussions with concerned people to seek clarifications on unclear/unspecified requirements.
- · Proven ability to create project testing estimates and deliver on time and on quality.
- · Strong communication and leadership skills with ability to communicate with all levels of the organization from senior management down to staff level.
- · Strong work ethic, positive attitude and excellent collaboration skills.