English Language Teachers use a range of course books and materials, plus a variety of audio-visual aids. A strong emphasis is placed on dialogue and role-playing, but more formal exercises, language games and literature are also used.
The aim of each lesson is to encourage the students to communicate with each other using the structures and vocabulary they've learn and to improve the four basic language skills of listening, speaking, reading and writing.
Typical tasks that may be carried out include:
- Classroom management
- Planning, preparing and delivering lessons to a range of classes and age groups
- Preparing and setting tests, examination papers and exercises
- Marking and providing appropriate feedback on oral and written work
- Devising, writing and producing new materials, including audio and visual resources
- Participating in marketing events for the language classes
- Basic administration, such as keeping student registers and attendance records
Candidate should be a Graduate Preferably BBA / MBA / M.A. English
Candidate should have certifications in English Language Courses like Toefl, IELTS, CELTA, TESOL, etc
Candidate should have knowledge and experience of teaching English Language.
Candidate should have the following skills
- A friendly and confident manner
- Good planning and organization skills
- The ability to work under pressure
- Flexibility and an adaptable teaching style
- Creative skills and ideas for planning practical and interesting lessons
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills
- Effective listening skills