Role & Responsibilities:
· Responsible to follow rules and regulations of the traffic.
· Required All Valid document / Valid License.
· Safely drive assigned office vehicles by following set rules and regulations.
· Perform both preventative and regular maintenance on assigned vehicles, and ensure that proper detailing is performed.
· Responsible to look after the vehicle, service of the vehicle, washing, change oil & filter on time.
· Responsible to fill daily inspection report and log book of the vehicle as per designed format.
· Responsible to follow the SOP’s and PPE’s
· Responsible to report his transport Manager in case of an incident.
· Guarantee that products and staff are protected and secured.
ARAR CONSULTANTS (pvt.) Ltd. is a professionally managed consultancy organization focused on health management systems, health care trainings and turnkey hospital solutions. The combined strength of these professionals; ‘ARAR CONSULTANTS (pvt.) Ltd. Team’, forms the core strength of the organization ...Read More