An ideal candidate should have a pleasant personality with Master Degree in Human Resource Management with Minimum 4-5 Years of experience in the industry.
A focused person with strong networking and analytical skill, will be preferred.
The candidate should have sound knowledge of latest tools and techniques used for HR Management.
He/She will be responsible for the implementation of HR Policies, Staff Recruitment, Performance Evaluation, Training and Development, Compensation & Benefits, Maintaining Employees Personal files and all HR related functions & Administrative tasks.
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues
- Manage the recruitment and selection process
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization
- Nurture a positive working environment
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance
- Maintain pay plan and benefits program
- Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management
- Proven working experience as HR Assistant or HR Executive
- People oriented and results driven
- Demonstrable experience with Human Resources metrics
- Knowledge of HR systems and databases
- Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills
- Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company
- In-depth knowledge of labor law and HR best practices