We are looking to employ a driven and detail-oriented Business Development Manager / Marketing Manager to identify business growth opportunities and develop strategies to increase company sales/business opportunities.
The Business Development Manager’s responsibilities include identifying company products and services that are underperforming, developing an in-depth knowledge of company offerings, pricing, and policies, and improving existing business proposals.
They identify profitable business opportunities, secure sound business deals, and lead business development associates.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Developing and sustaining solid relationships with company stakeholders and customers.
- Research and identify new business opportunities - including new markets, growth areas, trends, customers, partnerships, products and services - or new ways of reaching existing market opportunities.
- Analyzing customer feedback data to determine whether customers are satisfied with company products and services.
- Providing insight into services development and competitive positioning.
- Analyzing financial data, feasibility and developing effective strategies to reduce business costs and increase company profits.
- Conducting market research to identify new business opportunities.
- Meeting with potential customers to present company offerings and negotiate business deals.
- Writing project proposals
- Follow-ups with clients
- Developing reports for the on-going projects
- Maintaining various documentation as per requirements
- Seek out the appropriate contact in an organization
- Managing and nurturing relationships with existing customers.
- Writing business proposals and feasibility
- Maintain and manage the relationships with the current business partners
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Master’s degree in Business Management and Marketing, or related field.
- Minimum 3-4 Years proven experience working as a Business Development Manager/Marketing Manager or similar role.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications.
- The ability to travel as needed.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving and management skills.
- Exceptional negotiation and decision-making skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Strong business acumen.