We are looking for the enthusiastic "Field Environmental Specialist"
Experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
Roles & Responsibilities of Field Environmental Specialist:
- Training of field staff and Hospital Staff
- Planned visits of all the sites on monthly basis
- Remote/Online monitoring of all the designated sites
- Identify and rectify all gaps as per the designed SOPs
- Analysis of all data
- Record, manage and preserve monitoring and evaluation data
- Analyze findings on regular basis
- Monitoring & Evaluation
- Implementation of field activities
- Implementation of planned activities
- Support in conducting baseline surveys
- Develop/Write monthly, quarterly, bi-annually and annual reports
- Support in all running tasks
- Any other task assigned by management
Field Environmental Specialist Requirements:
- Masters or Bachelor's Degree in BSc Environmental Engineering (PEC Registered).
- Proven experience of 2 Years working as an Environmental Engineer.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications.
- The ability to travel as needed.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving and management skills.