Marketing officers are required in all districts including the merged districts of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
The preference will be given to the resident of the respective district/city.
The Marketing officer will work closely with the marketing and operations department to follow the marketing strategies and operational activities to achieve huge business volume from the public and private sector Healthcare Facilities.
- Raise the profile of the Organization through the development of active marketing strategies and operational activities in line with business objectives.
- Responsible for the exploration of market (Public & Private Health care facilities).
- Responsible to get the business of services from public and private sector hospitals.
- Develop New Business for organization through approaching new customers in order to achieve set monthly and annual targets.
- Responsible to market the complete organization services portfolio and its demonstration.
- Increasing new clients as well as keeping good relationship with existing clients.
- Responsible for creating and building client relationships.
- Focus on winning and keeping profitable business.
- To think and respond quickly to sales, operations and service issues.
- Responsible for supervising the operational activities in district.
- Responsible for preparing proposals for customers based on their needs, including creative, innovative and novel approaches with the help of operations and marketing department.
- Responsible to oversee the implementation of planned activities in accordance with the schedule and resource load.
- To record, manage and preserve monitoring and evaluation data of day-to-day operations activities in a safe and accessible way.
- Ensure the compilation of all kind of reports on time for onward submission to the top management and customers.
- To analyze and discuss findings based on regular monitoring data.
- Provide technical support on Monitoring and Evaluation and evidence-based recommendations to the top management.
- Support team in dealing with any other tasks as may be required.
- Any other assignment given by the top management.